Monday, January 6, 2014

Homeschooling Parent

But it's not what you think. It's actually for me, the parent!

Today I am teetering on a decision.... I am just a click away from enrolling in a Master Herbalist program. Something keeps me from clicking. Questions going through my head... Is this the best school for the money? Or does it feel that way because it's the only one I have had experience with through other's who have taken it? Is this the right program from me? 



None of the ones I have found let you see even an example of the lessons. They all want their money first. I do not like giving my word that I am going to comment to 5K in payments for a certification.... and then have to go back on on my world because I do not like the course material / it's not what I expected.

Off to do more research!

1 comment:

  1. I went with Dr. C's Family Herbalist Certified class first to try the starting course first and see how it goes!

    ReplyDelete